Ace Braces

Tuesday 3 November 2015

The Perfect Smile :)

I can't believe it!!! My Invisalign journey has come to an end and I couldn't be happier with the results. At my appointment in Ace Braces yesterday, I got the attachments taken off my teeth. This is a very quick and painless procedure. When they were off we could really see the full results of the treatment. It was even better than I'd expected. I haven't stopped smiling since!

My new smile :)
When I had finished admiring my new smile in the mirror, I got impressions taken for my retainer, which I will wear every night to make sure my teeth stay in place. I also got a small wire put on the back of my teeth to provide extra insurance that they won't be move. It would be devastating now if they ever moved out of place. The permanent retainer behind my teeth will take a little bit of getting used to but I'm sure after a few days I won't even notice it. The only disappointment was when I came home and nobody noticed I had got the braces off! They said the Invisalign aligners were so clear that they didn't notice I was wearing them anyway!!!

Close up of the finished result!! 
For anyone considering Invisalign I can honestly say it will be the best thing you ever do (I'm not just saying it!!). The whole process has been so easy from start to finish. Kevin and the girls undoubtedly had a major part to play in this. They have been a pleasure to deal with. For a friendly, efficient and expert service, I cannot rate Ace Braces highly enough. There's always a friendly face to greet you in Ace Braces or a friendly voice on the phone if you need to reschedule appointments or have any questions about your treatment. Kevin and the girls take great pride in their work and are perfectionists when it comes to providing their clients with their perfect smile.

I was also delighted to hear that Ace Braces can provide teeth whitening kits, which is a perfect way to finish off the perfect smile. I started the process last night, which I'm very excited about. It will really be the icing on the cake! It just involves

placing some clear gel into my retainers at night for 14 nights, or less if I'm happy with the shade. I will let you know how it goes and post some before and after pictures too of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment