Ace Braces

Thursday 16 April 2015

When things go a little awry!!

I put in my 11th set of aligners last Friday but, as I took them out before dinner that night, one of the little attachments on my tooth fell off! Oops! I continued wearing the aligners as usual over the weekend. I was a little worried that having an attachment missing would slow down the process. This was the first time anything like this had happened since I started the treatment in October. 

Anyway, it turns out this was no big deal. First thing Monday morning, I rang Ace Braces and got an appointment to come in straight away. It only took 10 minutes for them to put the attachment back on - a very painless experience! 

Almost a week on now, and all attachments are still in place, and my teeth are really starting to move. I haven't stopped smiling all week! (This sunny weather is helping too of course!!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment